Elum Job Openings
INTERESTED IN A POSITION WITH ELUM?
Here's a bit about us as a company....
Sorrento Valley based Elum Designs, Inc. is one of the leaders in today’s letterpress social stationery and invitation industry.
Known for trendsetting design and meticulous attention to detail, Elum is a self-contained design studio and print shop with
a brand that is synonymous with high-quality craftsmanship. Elum manufactures a depth of wholesale paper products
and offers customized social occasion letterpress print packages through retail dealers throughout the nation.
We are currently seeking an extraordinarily talented letterpress craftsman to run Heidelberg Windmill and Cylinder Press. Must be extremely detail oriented and have a drive to achieve printed perfection.
- Prior experience running Heidelberg Windmills and/or Cylinder Press.
- Positioning/registering steel backed printing plates on magnetic base.
- Adjusting packing on press.
- Adjusting ink according to job specifications and desired output.
- Job scheduling and management experience is a plus.
- Read job order and prepare job for press.
- Mix inks for print jobs.
- Run print jobs.
- Perform press-checks with design team.
- Perform daily maintenance on machines.
- Ability to fix and repair machines.