Elum Job Openings
INTERESTED IN A POSITION WITH ELUM?
Here's a bit about us as a company....
Sorrento Valley based Elum Designs, Inc. is one of the leaders in today’s letterpress social stationery and invitation industry.
Known for trendsetting design and meticulous attention to detail, Elum is a self-contained design studio and print shop with
a brand that is synonymous with high-quality craftsmanship. Elum manufactures a depth of wholesale paper products
and offers customized social occasion letterpress print packages through retail dealers throughout the nation.
BRAND CONTENT DIRECTOR
Elum is looking for a motivated candidate who can wear many hats, enjoys managing a diverse set of responsibilities and takes pride in being a self-starter that can see projects through from concept to completion. This position would be ideal for a marketing-minded designer or a marketer with a deep understanding of high-quality design. In this role, you will coordinate and create all public-facing content for the Elum brand. You will be responsible for concepting, managing, creating and publishing all public facing Elum content including: website, email, social media, blog posts, PR placements, B2B & B2C marketing collateral and paid advertising and media. You will also manage PR and blogger partnerships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage Social Media & Blog
- Plan, create and manage social media content for Elum brand and strategize based on analysis of performance
- Set quarterly goals for social media performance including KPI’s for each
- Provide quarterly performance analysis in social channels
- Work with Art Director and Creative Director to create and run social campaigns for promotions, sales, new product launches and relevant seasons
- Create and oversee all new content, written copy, and images to create one cohesive content experience that strengthens the Elum brand
- Build and maintain relationships with bloggers
- Create brand awareness
- Management of all social channels
- Maintain the Elum website standards to ensure it’s always up to date with current photos, merchandise, promotions and campaigns
- Manage B2B and B2C sites, inventory, structure and user experience
- Manage relationship with web developer
- Plan and execute annual calendar of website updates for new product releases and seasonal marketing goals
- Optimize SEO
- Manage process of getting new products photographed, write detailed product descriptions, upload images & product details to website
Manage Marketing and PR
- Manage PR partnerships while upholding public facing Elum brand guidelines
- Align with Art Director and Creative Director on new product launches and releases and coordinate marketing efforts accordingly
- Work with B2B sales team to coordinate marketing initiatives & collateral needed to support sales team
- Create annual marketing collateral
- Create and manage promotions calendar
- Concept and execute new marketing initiatives
- Drive brand consistency through print and digital outlets
- Look for new and innovative ways to tell our brand story to the public to create more brand awareness & brand power to strengthen our bonds with customers
- Use insights from social media and website to identify who the Elum target audience is and tailor new products and marketing efforts to that audience
- Smart, savvy, self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage their own deadlines and goals
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience with a focus on marketing or marketing experience with an understanding of good design
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to prioritize
- Experience creating assets and planning for social media
- Experience creating assets and planning e-commerce website strategies
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience working in the back end of a website (Magento 2 preferred)
- Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- Experience shooting studio photography
- Copywriting experience
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently seeking an extraordinarily talented letterpress craftsman to run Heidelberg Windmill and Cylinder Press. Must be extremely detail oriented and have a drive to achieve printed perfection.
- Prior experience running Heidelberg Windmills and/or Cylinder Press.
- Positioning/registering steel backed printing plates on magnetic base.
- Adjusting packing on press.
- Adjusting ink according to job specifications and desired output.
- Job scheduling and management experience is a plus.
- Read job order and prepare job for press.
- Mix inks for print jobs.
- Run print jobs.
- Perform press-checks with design team.
- Perform daily maintenance on machines.
- Ability to fix and repair machines.