Our unique Synthesis wedding invitation is cool and clean in composition with a look that will wow your guests with what’s to come. This ultra modern letterpress wedding invitation fuses geometry and perspective together to create an illusion of depth through the use of color and pattern. The effect is both masculine in its form and feminine in its color wash, a perfect choice for the couple looking for something a little different and unexpected in a wedding invitation. Letterpress printed in 2 colors on 100% cotton rag paper, this design can be customized to suit your own color preferences and may be paired with optional Envelopments® enclosures and envelopes available in a wide array of colors and finishes. The Synthesis wedding invitation would also be a wonderful choice for Bar Mitzvah invitations, Bat Mitzvah invitations, or for custom party invitations with an uncluttered modern flair. Take a look below at the inspiration behind this contemporary invitation suite, and come back again for more mood boards coming soon from our new Umi 2 album!
1. Rock candy sticks, photo source unknown via Tradewind Tiaras
2. Synthesis wedding invitation, elum
3. Bride and groom, photo by Ashley Rose via Green Wedding Shoes
4. Synthesis wedding invitation, elum
5. Jones Berry Lemonade soda, Jones Soda Co.
6. Glass lamp, Wanelo
7. Green Cymbidium orchid bouquet, photo source unknown via Bouquet Bridal
8. Plaid bow tie, golubchick via Esty
9. Blue glitter cake pops, photo by Erica Williams for buttercreambling via Etsy
10. Synthesis wedding invitation, elum
11. Citrine dress, Alice + Olivia via Net-A-Porter
12. Groomsmen argyle socks, photo by Bend The Light Photography via The Knot